Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sexy Hot Iranian Women - Random Beauty

Sexy Hot Iranian Women - Beauty

Sexy Hot Iranian Women - Beauty


So it should come as no surprise that I find Persian women some of the sexiest women in the world. I wanted to start this blog really with a picture of a woman that personifies all the qualities that I find just extremely sexy. Although I do not know specifically who this woman is, you can see that she has some very goddess-like characteristics. Her eyes, oh those eyes! These green eyes look through you and hypnotize you to do her bidding. These eyes are what I think of when I think of, say, Cleopatra. The skin is a perfect bronze and oh so soft. This girl’s skin is so soft that you would just want to kiss her from head to toe and everywhere in between. But the one quality that really does it for me are the lips. This girl’s lips, like most Iranian women, are full and plump and you could just get lost in them. You want to kiss them all day long and you know you would never get enough. It’s hard to see in this picture, but Iranian women also have very nice and perfect breasts along with toned legs and a nice ass. This girl doesn’t look incredibly approachable and she isn’t smiling which I guess would be the only drawbacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Photos & Paparazzi Blogs
Adult Blog Directory